Rev. Steve Horn, M.Div., D.Min.

Wedding Minister For Christian or Non-Religious Ceremonies

Ordained and Licensed

A South Alabama/Northwest Florida Wedding Minister in (but not limited to) Gulf Shores, Foley, Fairhope, Fort Morgan or Orange Beach, Alabama and Perdido Key or Johnson Beach, Florida.  Please note: I am unable to travel to Dauphin Island.

Best Destination Weddings


Marriage License Information

No one can get your marriage license for you! 

Both of you must go together to obtain a marriage license.

Before the ceremony, you will need to obtain a marriage license from the state in which I am marrying you unless you have contacted your county marriage license clerk and confirmed that your state's license can be used in Alabama or Florida. (One exception is Arkansas. I am also registered in Arkansas, which means you can bring your Arkansas marriage licence to Alabama and I can marry you here.)

Alabama marriage licenses can be obtained from any Alabama County Probate Court and are good for the entire state for 30 days. There is no waiting period, blood tests or witnesses needed.​ Click HERE for Probate Court locations and telephone numbers.

​​If you wish to get one when you get down here, the county for Gulf Shores/Orange Beach/Ft. Morgan is Baldwin County. The City of Bay Minette (County Seat) is the only place to obtain a marriage license in Baldwin County. Bay Minette is an easy drive of about an hour each way from Gulf Shores. Their fee is $70. For their website, click HERE.

The county for Mobile is Mobile County. For their website, clickHERE. It is a drive of about an hour and fifteen minutes each way from Gulf Shores. Their fee is $74. However, if you are driving from points west of Alabama on a weekday, it is more convenient to stop in Mobile on your way down.

​For Pensacola, Florida (Escambia County) marriage license information, click HERE. (This includes Perdido Key.)

Mobile and Baldwin Counties no longer offer courthouse weddings by the Judge or Clerk!​

For Your Convenience:


Baldwin County Alabama requires a short form and $3.00 fee for them to send a certified copy to you after it is filed. You will need one certified copy to change names and prove marriage. If you like, just include that finished form in the license envelope and their $3.00 fee.  I'll be happy to write an "in county check" to the Probate Judge so you won't have to get a money order or cashier's check.